Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Worldview

Today I was on the website Quizfarm and I took a worldview test and it said I was cultural creative.
It defined it like this:
-You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.
First of all I suprised I didn't get grouped with the fundamentalist.
I know I am not a postmodernist.
I believe in truth but I know the majority of the public doesn't
Have we become so cynical and jaded that we don't even believe their is truth out there???
Our generation knows more than any previous generation about past mistakes.
We are well informed about our parents' generation mistakes and even our ancestors' mistakes. I've been wondering have we become overly cautious???
It seems there is a fear to step out the safety net.
We don't trust anyone... not even ourselves.

1 comment:

Andrea Calvin said...

I got Romanticist. Whatever that means? Also on this site I can find out what kind of lesbian I am... hummm that is just wacked!