Tuesday, July 26, 2005

HOT! HOT! HOT!

YEAH!
I finally moved out all my stuff!!!
Man it is hot outside!!!
I am now officially the color burnt toast.
I am thinking of migrating north like a bird for the summer.

I found some brunette jokes online.....
here a few of the ones I like.... ok keep in mind that I'm a brunette (who would like to be redhead) :

Why are brunettes so proud of their hair?
It matches their mustache.
How can you tell a brunette is lonely?
Check her for a pulse.
How do brunettes get the tangles out their hair?
With a rake.
What do brunettes miss most about a great party?
The invitation.
What do you call going on a blind date with a brunette?
Brown-bagging it.
What do you call a brunette in a room full of blondes?
Invisible.
How do you describe a brunette whose phone rings on Saturday night?
Startled.

I do wonder why blondes get more attention?

No comments: