Friday, July 29, 2005

Summer Heat

Does summer bring about arguments???
I am beginning to think so.
I've seen two arguments this week.
One at Wendy's where a girl was arguing with the manager.
She asked to canceled her order.
I guess if the Biggy fries aren't given with a smile it can really turn a girl MAD!!!!
The other argument I witnessed was our school library.
Some guy accidently starting using some other guys computer.
It started a whole huge argument.
The librarian had to come in and take care of things.
The young guy told the older guy "he could make him disapear".
So I've wondered if I would if ever witness a fight her at my Christian college... Regent
I guess the answer is yes....
But they have to be fights that can be settled by the librarian!!!!
I bet it was an interesting day for the librarian!!!

2 comments:

Andrea Calvin said...

we should so stage a fight.
side note: I am excited about hanging out tomorrow.

Teresa said...

I am scared if we stage a fight that you would go Matrix on me and start climbing walls.