Saturday, July 29, 2006

The long road ahead


In 25 days I will be traveling back home to Texas.
The drive will be a long one.
I am such a funny place right now.
I am graduating and I don't know what I'm doing next.
It is nerve racking not knowing what life has in store for me
but sometimes it also exciting.
For example, yesterday, I started an application to teach
English in Japan.
I don't know if I'm serious about it yet.
It is exhilarating to know the world is mine to explore.
Although I will not be in school anymore;
I will still seize every opportunity to learn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello girlie. The journey begins with one simple step. Even though you have no clue where you'll end up, Father knows best. Just keep taking small steps and you'll end up there.
All my best:-)
Erica

Andrea Calvin said...

Girl you are driving that all alone! Be safe and drink water... lots of water.

Anonymous said...

Hey T,

I wish you well on the journey ahead. Don't worry, my friend; you'll find your way. Remember to do the thing that scares you. And, most importantly, prosper...grow...bloom wherever you're planted. Love you!

Terri