Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Debate: Jabs, Weaves, and the Sucker Punch

I gave up watching my favorite show last night, "House," to see
the Democrats debates so I can have some material today. As
you've probably already heard Hillary Clinton was the target.
Sen. Obama did better last night in communicating his message
and counteracting Sen. Clinton but he is still lacking something.
I want to give the highlights of what happened.

Here is the jab of the night:


"It is the fight we've been through since the 90s." - Obama

Then, there was some weaving:


"You know Tim, this is where everyone plays gotcha." - Clinton

And here is the sucker punch:


"Rudy Giuliani, there's only three things he mentions in a
sentence a noun, a verb, and 9/11."- Biden

Ok, that about sums it up. Did anyone watch "House" and can you
please tell me if what I missed was any good?

Here is a web poll:

No comments: