Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Obama on Nightline



I think it is easy to see why people like Sen. Obama when you see
this video. Just look at the way he deals with people. Granted I'm
easily impressed with people with excellent social skills since I can
accurately be called socially awkward so anyone who makes good
eye contact automatically gets 100 points in my book.

Two other things that stand out in this video. One is how much
he prioritizes family. I thought going back to the hotel room to talk
to his little girls was sweet. The second things is how energetic he
is. He rushes to the stage and generally seems happy.

Take away quote:
You guys have been measuring the curtains for a while and
you're telling me she can get away without winning Iowa?
And indeed he is leading in Iowa.

No comments: