Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lay Low



I'm going to write a quick post on my advice to Sen. McCain. My one advice
is: lay low. If you've seen recent polls, you will notice that Sen. Obama and
Sen. Clinton unfavorables are going up. I know it's only March so polls mean
very little right now. However, it appears the more media attention and scrutiny
a candidates receives the less desirable the candidate becomes.

So I would suggest to McCain to give speeches on important issues like he did
today
but to let the other candidates take the press limelight. Get your message
out there but don't become a regular on the network morning news shows,
cable news networks, etc. Also, I don't care if you have a sense of humor
either.


Bottom line: The more I know about the politician, the less I like him or her.

Gone till November:

No comments: