Monday, March 10, 2008

Uh Oh: Most People Don't Read Political Blogs



Oh no! Again, I show an inept ability to choose a career path. Here's the bad news
from the Reuters article:
Only 22 percent of people responding to the poll said they read blogs
regularly, meaning several times a month or more, according to the
survey conducted by Harris Interactive.

Political blogs, in which writers, pundits and other participants voice
opinions in online forums, burst into the spotlight in the 2004 and 2008
presidential campaigns. Some of the most high-profile blogs are influential
on campaign strategies, media coverage and public perception of the
candidates and issues.

Unlike traditional, mainstream media, blogs often adopt a specific point of
view. Critics complain they can contain unchecked facts, are poorly edited
and use unreliable sources.
Quick! Someone tell me what's the second least lucrative career path because I'll
probably follow that path also. Hey, what do you think of a 4'11 gal like me making
it as a supermodel?

1 comment:

Tim said...

Guess I'm one of those outside of that 22% who read blogs regularly. I like getting my news off of them, but other then that I hardly give time to them anymore