Friday, May 2, 2008

Responsibility

I just read this comment from ABCNews.com:

I just have to say that in a way I wish McCain would win just so that
republicans have to clean up their own mess. Why should a democrat
have to take office and get blamed for everything that is wrong and
can't be fixed in the first month. We all know that is what will happen.

This is not the first time I've heard liberals make this argument. Those
smart girls from "The View" said the same thing. Let me give my liberal
opponents some advice: Toughen up! Geez, what kind of silly, childish
argument is that. How do you expect to be in leadership positions if you
don't even want to take responsibility?

Look, I know this might come to a shock to everyone but we're going to face
tough challenges in the future and it doesn't matter who is in the Oval Office.
Although, I'm sure Democrats will be disappointed when Bush leaves office and
they can't blame him for everything anymore. Terrorists and natural disasters
don't care about the political leanings of the person in the White House. However,
if liberals don't want to make the hard choices about war, economics, and social
issues then perhaps they don't deserve to be in such high levels of government.

If you don't like how the Republicans have been handling the ball. Then don't
be afraid to take the ball and roll with it. As a conservative, I'm tired of the
other party always barking but never taking action.

No comments: