Sunday, May 4, 2008

Too Much Like Bush: The Hillary Clinton Edition

My readers know I'm running a segment on my blog called "Hey, Did you Know
McCain
is Like Bush?" The funny thing is McCain is not the only presidential
candidate who's too much like Bush, according Sen. Obama:

Barack Obama likened Hillary Rodham Clinton to President Bush
for threatening to "totally obliterate" Iran if it attacks Israel and
called her gas-tax holiday a gimmick as he tried to fend off her
challenge ahead of two pivotal Democratic primaries.

Clinton, in turn, stood by both her comment on Iran and her tax
proposal as she gave chase to the front-runner in Indiana and
North Carolina.

Actually, I don't think I've read about any modern U.S. president threatening to
"totally obliterate" another country.

No comments: