Sunday, February 14, 2010

Poor Tina Fey

Poor Tina Fey. She's a victim of politics....even though a) She openly
supported Hillary Clinton during the Democrat primary in 2008 b)
She openly supported Barack Obama when he won the primary

Quote from Vogue article
:
Ever since her devastatingly funny Sarah Palin impressions, she has
for the first time in her life attracted unwanted attention—and hate
mail. "People started projecting politics onto me," she says.
"There are people who hate me now because of that." Fey's parents
are Republicans, and she herself is an Independent.
Geez, if you don't want people to "project politics" on you, then maybe you
shouldn't be advocating for one side. Just a thought.

This is what Fey said on September of 2008
:
"I want to be done playing this lady Nov. 5, so if anyone could help me
be done playing her on Nov. 5, that would be good for me," Fey said,
adding that she was totally resistant in acknowledging her uncanny
physical resemblance to Palin until her young daughter turned on the
TV and teased "that's mummy."
What is it with comedians? They want to lambaste politicians they don't like while
simultaneously claim they aren't very political. Bull crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After reading you site, Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!