Friday, March 12, 2010

Not What I Meant

So I'm a weekly watcher of This Week In Blogs on Bloggingheads.tv
and last week Melissa Clouthier subbed for Matt Lewis. I noted to
Melissa Clouthier that she was receiving a lot of hate from the
comments. I speculated on Twitter that might due to her and Matt's
different styles. Perhaps the viewers were accustomed to Matt's
style. I didn't mean anything negative by it. I wasn't saying that
one was more preferable to the other. I tweeted this

@MelissaTweets U did an excellent job Melissa. I think
they are use to Matt Lewis, who is great also but doesn't
really challenge Bill.
I think Melissa did an excellent job and I wouldn't watch in a weekly
basis if I didn't like Matt and Bill's rapport. Apparently, Matt Lewis
took my comment the wrong way:



I just wanted to say that is not what I meant at all. I don't
want This Week In Blogs to become a shouting a match.