Monday, November 21, 2005

10 things you won't hear at Regent University

Here are 10 things I probably won't hear in my Christian conservative school:

1. I voted for John Kerry

2. This skirt isn't short enough.

3. Where can I score some pot?

4. I think we are just going to elope.

5. The Kanye West concert last night was fun!
Actually I did hear this from someone once... my bad.

6. I find all the emails from grapevine very useful....
especially the ones with pictures that take up 1 MB.

7. Cussing at someone is a good way to release pent up aggression.

8. Terry your really funny.

9. Please God don't bless this person.

10. The Bible has two testaments to it?
Which one is Jesus in ?

1 comment:

Mike said...

Dude, I have said something like number 1, 2, 4, 9, 10....oh and of course number 8! And sometimes I just can't get Gold Digger out of my head.