Sunday, December 3, 2006

Me: Loser

I haven't written a self-loathing post in a while
so I figure right now is a good time.
Every time I see on television or in the news
people my age or even younger accomplishing so
much it makes me feel so inadequate.
For example, right now I'm listening to Beyonce's
new song. She just turn 25 last month and she

has already released several albums.

I will be 25 in a few months and I feel like I'm
just starting my 'career'.
I know, I shouldn't compare myself to other people.
But it does it make me wonder why some people
achieve 'success' so early in life.

Well, I guess things could be worse. I could be
a 25 year old singe mom with two kids and have
photos of me without underwear splattered all
over the internet like another pop star, Britney.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Terry,

take care, my friend :)

Terri