Saturday, December 2, 2006

Droopy Eyes: Sexy or Not?

This is something I've been wondering about;
don't ask me why. Are droopy eyes
attractive or not?
Some people actually find droopy eyes
attractive. For example, the droopy eyed
celebs pictured below make the covers of
magazines and Tom Cruise jumped on
a couch for a slanted eyed girl.

But then I've heard some peop
le say they
make you look tired and so on.
I have the droopy eyes thing going on
and I have
been often asked, "Are you ok, you look
tired."
I then answer, "No, I'm not tired."
I proceed to slap the person across the face with all 115 lbs.
of me.

5 comments:

Jason Michael Shuttlesworth said...

I think most celebs you see with droopy eyes are cocaine addicts. Comes from partying until 4 in the morning and drinking 3 gallons of coffee the next day.

Jason Michael Shuttlesworth said...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/29/gator.attack.reut/index.html

Here's the Gator story

Anonymous said...

I must digg your post so other people can see it, very useful, I had a tough time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Thomas

Williams said...

I think most celebs you see with droopy eyes are cocaine addicts. Comes from partying until 4 in the morning and drinking 3 gallons of coffee the next day.

Anonymous said...

Same here bro. I'm just fucking tired of these people. I have droopy eyes. I don't drink don't smoke. Even the motherfucking teachers at university don't leave me alone. Every time they see me they say you are high. You drunk.