Wednesday, December 20, 2006

M..M..arrriaggge

I always enjoy seeing celebs squirm
when they get asked if they plan to marry
in television interviews.

I just finished seeing an interview Diane
Sawyer did with the stars of "The Good
Shepherd," Angelina Jolie and Matt Damon.

In the interview Matt Damon tells Sawyer that
he enjoys being married.
Jolie becomes visibly uncomfortable with the
topic; she couldn't even make complete sentenc
es.
Brad Pitt has said he won't get married until
all people, meaning homosexuals, can.

I guess I can understand why most famous people
have commitment phobia- since no marriage in

Hollyweird lasts for more than 6 months.

The striking thing to me is not tying the knot seems
to be a growing trend in America. This report in
The New York Times shows that married couples are
being outnumbered by singles.



No comments: