Thursday, May 24, 2007

Political Preference is Half Genetic?



This article by Melinda Wenner finds that
one's political slant might have something to do
with genetics and your psychological profile.
The article states:
People who are more conscientious and prefer order,
structure and closure in their lives tend to be more
conservative, whereas creative people who are open to
new experiences tend to be more politically liberal, says
John Jost, a psychologist at New York University who
conducted an overview of previous studies involving a
total of more than 22,000 participants from 12 countries.


So leave me alone I was born conservative and perhaps
the baby pictured above wasn't.
And my belief in a higher
power is also genetic just like my skin color. So please don't
hate me (while making big puppy dog eyes).

No comments: