Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Nah...ah!!! I'm the mostest anti- Iraq war candidate!!!



I just read this AP article which states:
A public feud with the Pentagon generally and Cheney in
particular may help Clinton among Democratic primary voters
still uneasy over her 2002 vote to authorize the invasion of Iraq.

Her two main rivals, Sen. Barack Obama and former Sen. John
Edwards, have sought to position themselves as more consistently
and more stridently anti-war than Clinton.
Since the Democratic candidates are trying to outdo each other on who
is more anti-Iraq war and Bush administration, I thought I would do
a poll asking 'Who do you think is the most anti-Iraq war?' And plus
Dems seem to like polls. Web poll located here.

1. Barack Obama
2. Hillary Clinton
3. John Edwards

They almost sound like children fighting....
Nah..ah! I get the front seat because I was against the war
first, nose picker!!!

No comments: