Monday, September 17, 2007

Which campaign site is getting the traffic?



It is no surprise that Obama is leading in unique visitors.
He has the young, internet savvy peeps behind him and like
I've said before he has the best designed and extensive content
on his Web site. I am sort of surprised that Romney is not doing
better online since he has the best campaign site, in my opinion, on
the Republican side. But then again Thompson does a lot of videos
like this:

Click to play

Side note: I guess Fred Thompson is trying to get
the casual dresser vote wearing a cap?

3 comments:

Jason Michael Shuttlesworth said...

Barack is starting to feel a little big-brotherish to me.

Teresa said...

Hey Jason,

Why do feel he is being big brotherish? Is the face on the t-shirt thing?

Jason Michael Shuttlesworth said...

I feel like he is becoming more of an icon to vote for than the actual person he is.

I think people vote more for the image nowadays than they care to admit.

My intuition tells me he is not in the best interest of the country. That may not be the most logical statement in the world, but my intuition is very seldom wrong.