Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy, Busy Week

If you're a political junkie, I just wanted to remind you of all the events going
on:
  • Tonight is Bush's last State of the Union speech
  • Tomorrow is the Florida primary
  • Wednesday the Republicans debate in California airing on CNN
  • Thursday the Democrats debate in California also airing on CNN,
    let's see if anyone gets called a slum-lord again.
Will you be watching this events? I will most definitely be watching the State of
the Union (well, it's going to airing in every channel- no choice.) I'm not sure if I
want to see through any debate. I might catch the beginning of the CNN debates
just to see if anyone lays another verbal slap like in the last Democratic debate.
There's some feuding between Romney and McCain so maybe this time I won't
fall asleep during the debate. Although, I think McCain will probably just make
a lame joke aimed at Romney and Romney will completely act innocent of any
allegation McCain throws at him- "What me?"

No comments: