Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Puffed up

I think I finally figured out why I haven't got a job. No it's
not my resume. It's because I haven't puffed myself to
enormous levels like the presidential candidates as to make it
impossible for people not to pick me. Looks like Hillary is in
full on puff up and attack mode (it's a defense mechanism built
in her):
Ever since Barack Obama suggested Hillary Clinton's
eight years as first lady were a glorified tea party a few
days back, she's looked for an opening to strike back.

On Saturday night in Dubuque she pounced, arguing
she risked her life on White House missions in the
1990s, including a hair-raising flight into Bosnia that
ended in a "corkscrew" landing and a sprint
off the tarmac to dodge snipers.

"I don't remember anyone offering me tea," she
quipped.

The dictum around the Oval Office in the '90s, she
added, was: "If a place was too dangerous, too poor
or too small, send the first lady."
So I got the message loud and clear I need to puff myself up like
Hillary and this little lizard I captured on camera a few months ago
to get that job:



Huh, maybe he's running for a political office too.

No comments: