Sunday, June 29, 2008

Veep-Stakes

Pajamas Media has a contest to see who can correctly predict the presidential
candidates' Veep selections for a notebook. I voted for Joe Biden and Mitt Romney.
I would actually like McCain to pick a female for some diversity on the ticket but
I'm skeptical that he would choose Gov. Sarah Palin. I picked Joe Biden for Obama's
VP because he's the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Speaking of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, their Web site looks like
something from 1999:




If you guys need someone to build you a new Web site, I'm available. Wow. It's sorta
funny these people are responsible with sensitive material but can't get someone to
build a high quality Web site. Actually, now that I think about it, it's not funny.

No comments: