Monday, April 27, 2009

Submit Your Questions To Chris Buckley!

Posted by Teresa at 12:52 PM
This morning when I visited BookTV.org I noticed they were accepting
questions for a program they will be having with Chris Buckley, a
self-proclaimed conservative who voted for Barack Obama. I decided to
submit a question. Here I was the question I emailed to BookTV:
Hello Mr. Buckley,

Knowing that Democrats are big spenders and being displeased with
Republican spending over the years, why didn't you vote for a third
party? Why did you vote Obama knowing all the spending he would
do, which you say you are against?
Here's hoping they ask my question!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Terry Ann Online Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare