Sunday, July 21, 2013

Feeling 32

Posted by Teresa at 12:57 PM
Ok so I had some fun and changed some of the lyrics to
Taylor Swift's "22." Here ya go:

It feels like a perfect night not to get dressed, forget blisters.
And avoid those exes ah, ah, ah
It feels like a perfect night to moisturize before midnight.

Yeah, we're employed, stable, insured and lonely
at the same time.
It's age-appropriate and magical, oh yeah.
Tonight's the night when I finish my work project
before deadline. It's time.

Uh oh!
I don't know about you.
But I'm feeling 32.

Everything will be alright. 
I made some stew.
You don't remember me?
We went to the same high school.

Everything will be alright.
If we just keep Pinteresting like
we're 32




blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Terry Ann Online Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare