Tuesday, August 26, 2014

30 Days of Gratefulness (Day 1)

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for
this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, NJKV


I'm trying to inculcate a more grateful heart and spirit.  I have spoken
before on 
my blog about dealing with depression. I firmly believe that
learning to be 
thankful will lift one's spirits up. When you are down
all you focus on 
is the negative but everyone has something to be
thankful for.
Maybe listing those positive things will make life seem
not so bad after all!
 
So I am challenging myself to update my blog
for 30 days and each day 
I will blog about three things I am thankful for.
I hope others 
will join me in this endeavor!


Day 1

I'm thankful for.....

1) my health. I went to the gym and worked out. I am
thankful I am in good health and have energy.

2) that I have people that care for me. I am loved.

3) my uniqueness. I am different. There is nobody like me.