Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Headlines

Google Me, Baby - In the modern dating world,
which I know
nothing about even though I'm 25
and single, it is standard practice to google your
date. When is it going to become popular to say
Yahoo! to your date?


Imus suspended
- Radio disc jockey is being suspended
after saying insensitive racial remarks about

Rutgers University women's basketball team.
Some (Al Sharpton) are calling for him to be fired.
I don't know if I agree with that. I also feel there is a
lack of responsibility
by people on our public airwaves
for what they do and
say. Tell me what you think?

Obama Up Late at Night - Senator Obama tells David
Letterman he is not running for second. He says he is
trying out for quarterback. I didn't see the show but I'm
pretty sure Letterman had a jerky response like he has
for every one of his guest. Obama '08!


No comments: