Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Abortion Debate Gets Heated at Hillary Event

I spent hours waiting in line this afternoon to get into the Hillary Clinton campaign
event.
This was the most exciting part of my waiting:



Here's the card the priest featured in the video handed to me:



I think the most disturbing part of my day was when walking
to get back in line after this heated exchange I heard someone
say as I was passing by, "Priests are just a bunch of child molesters. "
Yep, that was my controversial day.

3 comments:

Jason Michael Shuttlesworth said...

And I thought my day was interesting

Mark said...

A great book to use to destroy any pro-abortion argument, which doesn't use religion in order to make the argument, is either "First Things" by Hadley Arkes or "Natural Rights and the Right to Choose" by Hadley Arkes.

http://www.amazon.com/First-Things-Hadley-Arkes/dp/069102247X/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1203773804&sr=8-2

Gena said...

I love this; capturing the truth of a moment has always been my goal in these kind of situations.

And when sister women hit him with the fact of the true name of JC, and he couldn't respond properly that was priceless!

Keep it up there is more good stuff out there.